BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Phonesex Teen Seduces Best Friends Daddy


 Dear Diary,
I have a very naughty confession I need to let out...

Today I decided to go to you in one of my most revealing little outfits. I knew that your daughter was away at college and your wife was at work so it would be the perfect time for us to be together and have some no limit's phone sex fun. You have heard the rumors going around of how much of a naughty girl I am with all the men and now all you could think about was having me to yourself. I have been seducing, teasing and being very flirty with you for a while now. And the temptation for you to give into your desires have been very strong. You try to think about how wrong it would be to give in because you are a married man and that I’m best friends with your daughter. I know how much you love that I’m about to graduate and I also can’t seem to stay away from you. And I also know how hard your cock gets when you call me for young voice phone sex. But it is wrong and  we should not be secretly getting together behind your wife's back. But I just can’t get enough of how sexy you are and the way that you look at me when I wear my sexy revealing outfits in front of you. Sometimes I will giggle as I am sitting across from you and spread my sexy little legs and give you a glimpse of my pretty little cotton panties. I smile as I can see the bulge in your pants get bigger and harder. I make it impossible for you to say no to me by my suggestive remarks and body language. You look at me as my little hands are running across my perky firm tits and my other hand is sliding between my little legs and say “Nikki you know you are my daughters best friend. You have been coming over to have sleep overs with her for years now. And you know you are a very naughty girl dressing so slutty. One day the wrong man may just show you what happens to girls like you.” I get up and walk over to the couch and sit down right next to him and say “Oh really? Well I do like aggressive men who know what they want. Do you want to be that man and show me? And aren’t you thinking about all of the things we could be doing right now?”
I took my finger and started to run it across my soft kissable glossy lips just teasing it and slowly licking on it and said “Look at the way you are looking at me right now. I bet all you can think about is how much you want to slide your big fat cock in my warm wet mouth. Or maybe you are thinking about how much you want to just rip off my pretty little undies and slide your thick dick inside.” He gets up and pulls me off the couch and I lightly brush my little body into his. He looks deep into my eyes and we both moan out. He looks at me and says “If anyone ever finds out about this we could both be in a lot of trouble.” I smiled and said “They are not important right now. The only person I’m thinking about is you.” I brushed my lips across his and his hands started to run across my body. I could tell that I was driving him closer to the edge because the next moment he had my pretty little panties pulled down and my soft little hand wrapped around his big fat cock. And then he had my little top off with my perky nipples exposed. I started to run my fingers up and down my clitty and smiled. He said “Dammit Nikki you are such a naughty teen cock tease. it's just too hard to resist you know we should not be doing this. I stroked his cock nice and slow. He started to moan out very heavily. I could tell that he really liked it. I rubbed my hand up and down. He couldn’t take my teasing him anymore. He put his finger tips on my pussy and started to toy around with the outer edges of my bald lips. He looked into my eyes with both of us breathing heavily and said “Nikki you are sooooo wet right now.” I moved my fingers and could feel him start to slide his in and out. Pushing and pulling as my sweet juices started to coat his fingers. He said “Fuck baby your little cunt is so tight I have to force my fingers in there. He said “Slide down and take my pants off baby and see how big and hard this dick is for you right now.” I pushed my petite little body into his and brushed my tits against his chest and undid his pants and slid them down for him.  He had so much pre cum dripping out of the tip of his cock head.

He laid me back on the couch and climbed up between me and had his raging hard cock right at my mouth. I looked up and said “Can I pleeeeeease suck it for you?” He said “Oh yes baby girl but just a few sucks because I need that pussy wrapped around my big fat stick. I started to lick and kiss up and down his shaft as I looked up at him and opened up my mouth and slid it around his swollen mushroom head. I started to take it in my mouth and slid my lips up and down his shaft. It barely fit because it was so huge but it felt soooooo fucking good. He was fingering my pussy as I looked up slurping and sucking deeper and faster. I smiled and said “I’m your naughty girl who can’t get enough of being your slut.” He slid his cock out of me and went straight for my sweet teen pussy. I held my little legs wide open and exposed my bald pussy to him. Before I knew it he had his cock head pushing it against my pink hole and ass. I looked up and said “Please fuck me. I want you so bad!” I know you are my best friends daddy and you are married but I don’t care.” He started to kiss me as his cock stretched me open more and more with every stroke. The tightness of my walls grabbed and squeezed around his shaft. He looked down and said “I can’t believe I’m fucking you baby. Your little wet pussy feels so good I’m not going to be able to hold back for long.” I started to grind into him and said “Take this pussy and fill it up with that big juicy cock.” He started to fuck me deeper and faster and could not control himself. With every stroke to my wetness I would grab his dick a little tighter. He grabbed my little ass and pounded me and said “Fuck baby you are so hot I have to fill that little pussy up right now!” His chest was pushed up against my tits and my little legs and arms were wrapped around him. I moaned out and said “Please can I have your cum deep inside of me!” I kept saying it over and over as my moans and calls out to his name pushed him to the edge. And he exploded all of that warm cum deep inside of me. It felt soooooo good

I just love to secretly give myself to my best friends daddy.

Will you cum over so we can have some naughty fun together too?
*giggles* 

Call me at 1-888-662-6482 
Ask for Nikki



0 comments: