BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Submissive Phone Sex Slut

Do you like seeing me lay back in my bed like this right now? I'm thinking about you and wishing your hands could slide my little panties down. If you look really closely you see my yummie little pussy lips push through as I’m looking at you smiling like this. I really wish that I could be your naughty little submissive phone sex slut right now. Or maybe you want me to be the girl you always peek at through your fence when I’m outside by the pool getting a suntan. Do you see the way I slide my little bikini top off and rub suntan lotion all over my little teen body? I wish  you would come over and rub it all over me. When I lay back and spread my little legs open can you see the way my pussy lips push through my bikini bottoms? MMMM I just love it when you secretly watch me. I want to come to your house when your wife is not around a do a sexy strip tease out of my clothes and make your cock rock hard for me. I wanna make it harder for me than it is for her. I really wanna see you stroke it for me as I start touching you all over  your body. I want to be the only girl you think about when you are driving from work on your way home. I want to crawl in your head and be the only sexy sweet young voice phone sex sound that you hear and imagine me calling out your name. I want to wrap my soft little hand around your cock and stroke it a little bit. Can a take a lick from your big fat candy stick? Maybe you want to feel my warm wet mouth slide up and down your pole and make it dripping wet as I give you a sloppy wet blow job. And just as you feel like you are ready to be taken to the edge of exploding you take me and pull me down on your lap and tell me “Nikki I want to slide the tip of my cock head right between your pink pussy lips and stretch you open.” I want to look into your eyes and smile and say “Will you please fuck my bald cunnie lips? They are so wet for you.” Our breathing gets intense as you thrust deeper inside of me. You feel your balls start to fill up as I’m bouncing up and down on your shaft. Do you know I could milk all the cum from your balls right now? Do you want to touch my puffy nipples and feel how hard they are? Do you want to feel my cunnie grip around your dick as you lick and suck on them? Go ahead and ram your cock deeper and faster. I’ll moan out louder as you make me your favorite lil fuck toy. I want your cum so bad right now. Wont you call me and let me show you how much I can please you and take care of all your submissive phone sex fantasies? I’m all yours just cum and play with me anyway you like.

I’ll be waiting in your bedroom <3
Your fantasy phone sex secrets always makes my sweet kitty get so wet…
Xoxo,
Nikki 
1-888-662-6482

1 comments:

Ipnauj said...

Eres bellĂ­sima.

Un gran saludo.