BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Earning My *A* By Being A Slutty Student

 Dear Diary,

I love teasing all of my teachers and being a little school girl phone sex slut by the way that I dress in my sexy pleated skirt and tight fitting top The ones that show off my firm breasts and sexy legs. I also like wearing my cotton pink panties that I know my math instructor likes to peek at. Sometimes I catch him looking under my desk to catch a peek of that thin cloth that covers my bare smooth little bald pussy. His eyes look like they want to pop out when he sees me inching my little skirt up so I can give him a long slow peek. 

When class is over and there is no one left in the room except for the instructor, I will bend over to pick up my book bag. I know he looks at my skirt as it rises up and can see my ass cheeks as I move them back and forth. As I turn around and stand up really fast and say "Do you like what you see Mr D?" I can see the bulge in his pants grow more and more. I can't wait for the day that I've teased, flirted and been a total slut with  my teacher so much that his cock is ready to pop out of his pants. I can’t wait to make him so horny for me that he forgets all about being married and just locks his office door and rips my little clothes off and has his way with me. 

I may even tempt him to have some very forbidden pervy forced phone sex thoughts about me. I will take  my hand to slowly run under my top and run my finger tips across my pink puffy nipples so he can see how hard they get for him. And maybe lifting it up just enough so he can see if i'm wearing a little bra or not. And then moving my hands down to my skirt as I toy with it and start to slowly rise it up to give him a glimpse of my panties. I want him to see the way that they cling to my little cunnie lips and get wet every time I think about him and how bad I want to be the one he cheats on his wife with. Right at that moment I know he would do anything to have me. And right at that moment will I  turn around and wiggle out of my short skirt and slide my little hips and ass out of my take fresh tight fitting worn creamy panties and let him stroke his big fat cock for me. 
 MMMM and if he really likes my little panties maybe he will wrap them around his dick and feel how soft they are. I will go to every one of my teachers and show them just how bad I want an "A" They know I will do ANYTHING to get the best grade I can. Because I’ve been such a bad girl and slacking all year being naughty and skipping class that I just know I’m going to fail. Not to mention if they ever told my daddy how much of a slut I am. Oh boy I’d really be in trouble. *giggles* MMMM I just cant get enough of my teachers big hard COCK in all of my little holes. 

I love older men. Every time I think of pleasing one I cant help but start playing with my tiny teen phone sex pussy. It’s just so tight and wet and all it wants to do is slide around their big fat dicks and feel them stretch me open. And by the time they get me in my favorite position with this sweet little kitty exposed nothing else will matter but hearing my sexy sweet moans call out their name as they are pumping me full of that big fat cock. I want to squeeze and grind my little ass back onto them as they spank me for being such a naughty slut. I want to be bent over their desk or lay flat on my back with my sexy little legs up in the air saying “Oh please Mr. Professor I’ll do whatever it takes to make that *A* You can fuck any of my tiny little holes. I’ll be as dirty and kinky as you want as long as I can make you cum like none of your other girl ever has.” I will be the dirty talking slut that makes his cock wanna pop every single time.

 My dripping wet little cunt lips will slide up and down their shafts and choke their cock until I’m squeezing every last drop of cum that they have. Getting what I want in exchange for what they want and that is feeling how my pink pussy lips will make their cocks explode. MMMM I just want all that thick hot batter shot in my tiny little pussy. Or maybe I can get down on my knees and beg to get it shot down my throat like a good little cum drinking slut. I just wanna look back at them saying "Can I please milk your cock and drain your full balls?." As my hips grind back onto theirs as I squeeze tighter and tighter with every thrust they give me. 

So do you think you have something you can teach me? Do you want to totally corrupt this naughty girl today?

Call me so we can have some after school fun today....
Nikki

0 comments: