BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Favorite Tutor Popped My Lil cherry


Dear Diary,

My math tutor showed up at my house this morning. But why did he show up on a Saturday? I mean I know school is almost over and all and I am struggling to keep my grades up and all. But isn’t tutoring suppose to happen like after school or through the week? Okay so maybe I secretly wanted him to show up cause I have been super flirty with him in his class room. I mean why shouldn’t I be? He’s super handsome, older, and totally taken! *giggles* the only thing is, well I don’t know if he thinks I’m a good girl or a really naughty girl.
When he showed up he was just looking so sexy. He looked at me and said “Surprise Nikki! I thought I would come by and give you some extra help today. And well I have this fantasy i'd like you to play out with me.” I smiled back and said “Okay but I was supposed to hang out with my bff today and then later maybe hang out with my boyfriend.” He said “Yeah I talked to your mom and dad and they arranged it so I could come by today. And besides I can understand a girl like you hanging out with your bff but aren’t you suppose to be focusing all your time on your studies?" I smiled as I twirled my pretty blond hair around my finger and said “Well yeah but I know a lot of things that i would much rather be doing right now.” I giggled and invited him in.
He looked up and down my little body and said “Nikki! You are barely dressed! I said “yeah I know that but I didn’t know you were going to be here and it is really hot today.” He loosened the top button of his shirt and said under his breath “Boy it’s going to get a lot hotter in here too.” I looked up at him and said “Excuse me what did you say?”  He said “Oh nothing nothing it is really hot Nikki.” As we stood there talking all I could think about is “My math teacher has no idea that I have a thing for him. And boy he has no clue of how older men are always so nice to me.) So I let it slip out and he said “Nikki men are not really nice to you. I mean if they are it’s only cause they want something more. It would be hard for them not too you know? I mean you are a sexy little teen with a ripe little body. Not to mention that you look younger than 18. And I have heard about how you go around teasing all the boys in school. But I also heard that as much as you tease well….” I looked at him and said “Well what?” He said “Well rumor has it that you are still a virgin.” I looked at him and said “Mr Jonson! We are suppose to be studying right?” But by now I guess seeing me dressed like in nothing but a tiny mini skirt that’s so tiny that he can almost see my pretty little panties and half top that tutoring was the last thing on his mind.
 He said “Nikki I want to ask you something. Do your parents know you dress like a little slut?” I looked and said “what do you mean a slut? I don’t see anything wrong with the way that I dress.” He said “I have a daughter the same age as you and if I had any clue she went around flaunting her little body like you do she would be in big trouble. You know you are just asking for trouble don’t you Nikki.” I walked closer and said “Well maybe that’s what I want. And you know if I am a virgin maybe I want a older man like you to pop my cherry.”
As I stood there I kinda had a feeling that he really liked virgin phone sex. When we finally started to study I found it really hard to focus on my work. All I could do was look at him the whole time. And I noticed how he kept looking at me too. And then I started thinking “I wonder if he has a big cock? I can see that bulge in his pants getting harder by the second. And I could tell he noticed that I was looking. I knew it was bad to be thinking that way but I just couldn’t help myself! I looked into his eyes and started running my pencil up and down my little thighs. And my little skirt slowly started to inch up. As soon as I started to wonder what thoughts were going through his mind he moved in a little closer to me. He pulled me into him and I brushed my little body into his. He took his hands and they found their way to brush across my puffy nipples. He looked at me and said “You may have not gotten your little cherry popped yet Nikki but you know exactly what you are doing to me don’t you? You are teasing me and getting my dick rock hard. And you should know there is only so much more of this that I can take.” 

 I got up and pretended to drop something on the floor and bent over right in front of him and he said “Oh my fucking god baby!” I looked back at him and then accidentally pretended to fall into his lap. I smiled and said “oops I didn’t mean to end up in your lap Mr Jonson. I started to wiggle my tight ass into his crotch. I just wiggled in circles and all the while I felt his cock press in against my little thigh. I started to undo his pants and slowly bring his big hard cock out saying "Have you thought what it would be like to take your hand and run it under my little top and feel my firm tits? And have you thought about what it would be like if you took your other hand and slid it under my little skirt and feel my little white cotton panties and feel how moist they get for you?" He started to stroke his dick and I said "Just imagine what it would feel like if you slid them to the side and ran your finger tips up and down my wet pussy lips. And think about how it would feel if you slid your fingers in my hot wet cunnie. The way that it would feel as it squeezed your fingers."
His breathing got so intense and he said “Baby are you a virgin or not?” I smiled and said “Well girls like me never tell. Maybe you should find out for yourself?” His stroking got more rapid and intense. As I took my hand I started to stroke his cock saying "Feel how wet it is for you right now." I parted my little legs and he took his hands and ran them across my panties. He said “Okay that’s it Nikki take off your clothes right now.” I could feel my bald pussy lips moisten because he knew what he wanted. And I was going to give it to him too. I slid out of my little skirt and then off came my pretty little panties and half top. My nipples were very perky and puffy and he licked his lips and pulled his big fat cock out. He said “look at this naughty girl. Do you see how hard you have my dick?” I said “MMMM I do and I want to make it feel really good.” It was really stiff and so big. And It was super duper thick too.
He demanded that I get down on my knees and suck his raging cock for him. Soon as my knees hit the floor my little mouth and tongue hit his dick. I slid my lips up and down his shaft and licked his cock. He got his fingers wet and slid them in my bald little pussy lips. I was so wet for him. He said “Is this because of me Nikki?” I said with my mouth full “Yes it is and only for you.” He grabbed my hair and pulled me deeper down on his pole. I started to choke on it and gag a little. And oh boy he really liked that a lot.
He started to pump and thrust in and out. I sucked it faster as my slurping noises made him even harder. He looked down and said “MMM your little pussy feels so good around my fingers. It’s just so fucking tight and wet and the snuggest thing I’ve ever felt.” He couldn’t take anymore. He pulled me up off of my knees and laid me on my side and took the tip of his cock head and ran it across my clit. I looked up at him moaning out because it felt so fucking good. His mushroom head was like velvet on my creamy cunnie lips. Every time he ran it up and down my lips I just got wetter and wetter. My body trembled all over because I was the only one who really knew that my little cherry hadn’t been popped yet.
 He grabbed my little hips and said “Nikki this will only hurt for a second baby.” I didn’t care though because I wanted his huge dick fucking me deep and hard. He took one long hard dive into my little pussy and I grabbed the sides of my chair and moaned and screamed out his name. “Mr. Jonson it’s too big! Its not going to fit in my virgin walls!” He didn’t stop though. It was almost like forced phone sex. I had teased him for so long there was no way he was going to stop. He looked down saying “I’m going to make it fit you little teasing slut!” He plunged in even more and I could feel something pop! I grabbed even tighter as he pumped faster and harder. It started to feel really good.  He would go fast then slow and soon as I could handle it he would speed up again. He saw how I looked at him and I said “Take this pussy it belongs to you!” He grabbed me by my hair and started fucking me extremely hard. My pussy muscles clinched and grabbed around his dick. He looked down at me and said “Nikki i'm ready to shoot my cum deep in that little twat of yours right now baby.
 I looked up at him and said “Oh pleeeeease give me your gooey thick cum. I want it so bad. I’ll be your perfect little slut if you just blow your creamy load deep inside of me.” And when he didn’t think my pussy lips could get any tighter I started to contract and cum all over his thick cock. And that’s when he couldn’t hold back any longer. He pinned me down and shot every last drop of cum inside my freshly popped cherry walls. MMMMM it felt so fucking good. I squeezed my pussy lips around his shaft and held his dick deep inside of me. He said “Nikki I wanted to fuck your little virgin ass too but that will give me a good excuse to come back again on our next tutoring session. Is it wrong for me to like men that are old enough to be my daddy? Am I naughty girl for being such a cock teasing slut? Oh boy I just know I will never forget the day my tutor came over and had some fun with me.
My little pussy is still soaking wet right now and I want more.
Do you want to be my tutor today and make me forget all about him? I can’t wait to be your naughty girl…
Xoxo
Nikki
1-888-662-6482




0 comments: