BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Secret Late Night Playtime With You


Dear Diary,

I can't stop thinking about the man down the hall way sneaking into my bedroom at night. Looking at me laying there in my pretty little panties and half top. You stand here with forbidden phone sex thoughts as I’m sleeping soundly. My perky breasts are pushing through and my sweet little pussy print that's pushed against my panties. Your cock stiffens the moment you see me like that. And it's so big, hard and throbbing and ready to bust out of your shorts. 

How long have you wanted to come in here and show me how bad you want to fill my tight little holes? You have been watching me tease and taunt and be a flirt with you for long enough now. Going around barely dressed because I know it makes your dick rock hard. I know you have even went in your bedroom and have wrapped my little cotton panties around your stiff pole as you stroked yourself off thinking about my hot little mouth wrapped around your rod. And you have thought about bending me over and fucking my tight little pussy also. And you know that I’m a nawty slut who likes taking a big fat cock in my ass too. 

So tonight when you came in you decided you were going to waken me by taking your hands and run them all over my tiny 18teen phone sex body. Your dick gets harder because you slide your hand under my little cami and touch my perky nipples. I moan out and move my little body around because I feel like I’m dreaming. Your big strong hands feel so good trailing across my body. You can’t stop looking between my little legs. Do you want to slide my pretty panties down and expose my bald pink pussy? Do you want to crawl on top of me and push your big fat dick in my dripping wet pussy? 

I want nothing more to waken by your huge throbbing cock. You take the tip of your big fat cock and slide it in my mouth. But you get so excited when I open my eyes and start sucking and slurping all over It that you lose control and make me gag on it. I look up at you and say in my sweet lil girl voice "MMMM I just love blow job phone sex." I lick the pre cum that starts oozing from your cock head and you fell me slide my pretty lips up and down your shaft. 

Did you know that my sweet pink pussy gets very wet for you? Why wouldn't it I love your big fat dick. Filling up my throat as you push the tip of your head even further down. Then sliding it out as I look up at you and lick on the tip of the head. Then taking my soft little hands as I start to stroke and pump it for you. 

You never knew the reason why I have been a naughty girl like I have around you. I have always fantasized about you coming in my room and forcing me to do whatever you want with me. After I make your cock rock hard by sucking and slurping on it you slide it out and stuff it in my baby girl twat. MMMmmm it feels so good the way you hold me down and force your meaty big dick in me. Feeling my cunt lips grab around your shaft as you slide in and out. My pussy walls are so wet as my juices drip down your shaft.

 Do you get so excited that you start to thrust deeper and harder? Is it almost like you are forcing  yourself on me because my tiny pussy is the tightest you have ever had? Maybe you want me to resist you and cry out as you plunge your cock in my baby girl pussy. Make me cry as your 9 inches of steel is ramming in and out of me. 

Maybe you are popping my little cherry for the first time and it’s unlike any virgin pussy you have ever had before in your life. Gripping and clinching around your shaft as you hit the back of my walls. Hearing me moan out your name as you grind into my little body. Do you want me to beg you not to stop? I will take it like a good little girl and tell you this is your pussy and no one knows how to fuck me like you do. Feeling a wave move through my hot little hole as you know i'm about to cum all over your dick. Do you want me too? 

Do you want to feel the tightest most electrifying feeling grab a hold of you as my tiny walls wrap around you and won't let go? I can feel you throbbing inside of me as you are looking down at me ready to explode your batter deep inside of me. Are you ready to give me your thick hot cum? You know I want it very bad. And you can be my older sisters boy friend who is staying over for a while. You can be my brothers best friend who has wanted to fuck me for the longest time. 

You can be the older man next door who has perverted thoughts about me. And you can be my step daddy who has pervy thoughts of me. And if you like it even more taboo you can even be my daddy uncle or brother. The more nawty the better. And if you have a big fat dick I want you in all of my holes right now. And these slutty holes wanna make you feel so good that you burst your creamy batter deep inside of me. 

MMMMM Yummie....

 Call me at 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Nikki

0 comments: